ZipGrow™ Financial Analyst Calculator
The ZipGrow™ Financial Analyst Calculator is here to help you develop a financial plan that you can take to your investors and use for your business planning for your commercial indoor ZipFarm™.
Built on years of research and growing experience, this calculator will enable you to quickly determine the CAPEX, PRODUCTION, REVENUE, and OPEX of a ZipFarm™ as well as identifying an efficient farm layout to help maximize your ROI. The calculator includes customization for different growing spaces, plant prices, crop cycles, and utility costs.
Before you buy
You’ll need to do a bit of homework first. You will need to input some specific farm details in order to produce a summary statement.
- What do you want to grow?
- What does it sell for in the grocery store and to local wholesale customers?
- What is the square footage of your growing space?
- Are you purchasing or renting space?
- If renting, what is the amount of monthly rent ?
- If purchasing, what is the purchase price of the land and/or space?
- What are your local electric rates ($/kwh)?
- How much will you be spending on renovations and equipment, such as a work truck?
- What do you plan to grow (between greens and herbs), and in what proportions?
- What would you like your employee pay scale to be?
We are here for you
Work through this tool to help you create a full financial feasibility statement specific to your farm. If you get stuck, give our team a call and we can talk you through.
While this calculator will give you an accurate estimate it is important to remember it is still an estimate. When you are ready to move ahead with your ZipFarm™, or if you have any questions, contact the ZipGrow Team at [email protected] or at 1-855-ZIPGROW.
Please note: this is a downloadable Excel spreadsheet file file that you will receive by email once purchased.