EC Mini Controller Kit
The EC Mini may be used as a mains powered monitor or, by adding two pumps, it becomes a fully functional dosing system, managing fluctuations in your EC.
This simple EC Mini will monitor your EC levels and add EC adjuster to maintain your desired set-points. Adding peristaltic pumps will allow you to keep your EC adjuster in larger containers on the floor, avoiding issues associated with gravity-fed valves.
- Leak alarms - Checking dose count is useful if a leak should develop or the pump fail and should prevent continuous dosing alarms. The alarms can be enabled to operate on the controller when the EC or DC/h deviates outside the user set-point.
- Affordability - The EC Mini is affordable enough to be used as a mains powered monitor, continuously displaying the measured electrical conductivity. By adding solenoid valves or dosing pumps it becomes a low cost dosing system.
EC Mini Controller Kit includes:
- EC Mini Controller
- 24V DC 2.5A Power Supply with Universal Plug
- Standard EC Probe (hardwired)
- Mounting Hardware
- Instruction Manual
- 2 x 350/ml Mini Peristaltic Pumps (optional)