8-Tower Farm Wall
A LIVING WALL GARDEN, indoors or out.
A vertical gardening system brings life to your walls and reduces your grocery bill. The ZipGrow™ Farm Wall provides abundant harvests for many varieties of leafy greens and herbs. The recirculating system is lightweight and easily mounted on walls, fences, and on the north wall of the greenhouse.
Generally, these farm walls are mounted outdoors in full or partial sunlight. For indoor use or for winter growing, the ZipGrow™ Farm Wall requires one T5 or LED light kit per two ZipGrow™ Towers. The towers can be easily removed from the wall for planting, harvest, live sales, and other adjustments.
Grow Food Anywhere. Sell Food Anywhere.
This Farm Wall is designed to provide a low-maintenance, high-yield hydroponic growing system that comes as a complete and customizable kit.
The ZipGrow™ Farm Wall is a complete hydroponic setup that accommodates 5' ZipGrow™ Towers.
1 x 8-Tower Farm Wall™
- 8 ZipGrow™ Towers
- 2 PVC Gutters (78.5" in length)
- Drip irrigation system
- Submersible Pump
- Media pulling hook
- 1 bottle of nutrients. (Canna Start 500ml for Canadian and International customers, Dyna-Gro Foliage Pro 8oz for USA customers).
- Appropriate number of wicking strips (2 per tower)
- Miscellaneous hardware (Wall mounts, screws, zipties, etc)
FlexiPlugs are sold separately.
The tools needed for assembly are:
- A drill
- Crescent wrench
- Fasteners specific to your mounting style (e.g. heavy duty screws, drywall anchors, masonry anchors)
- Scissors (to trim zip ties)
Follow this link --> to get the farm wall manual where you can see more information on how to use the vertical gardening system, and what to expect when growing with the ZipGrow™ farm wall.
Soilless production (hydroponic) provides healthy nutrients for your garden and is able to bring your plants to harvest much more quickly than soil-based vertical gardening systems.