These NC Button Drippers are turbulent flow emitters are pressure compensating. They work best on level terrain. The stated flow rate is produced when the pressure is between 15-45 PSI.
The internal labyrinth slows the velocity of the water as it moves through the passage ways. The dripper top and labyrinth are removable for easy cleaning.
- Output: 2 GPH (Gallons Per Hour)
- Pressure compensating emitter. Water output will increase over 20 PSI.
- Recommended Operating Pressure: 15 - 45 PSI to maintain 2 GPH (Gallons Per Hour) output
- Very economical solution
- 1/4" barbs on the inlet and outlets
- Removable top & labyrinth for easy cleaning