Drip Emitter, 2 Gallons-Per-Hour Pressure Compensating
These NC Button Drippers are pressure compensating, turbulent flow emitters. The stated flow rate is produced when the pressure is between 15 and 45 PSI.
The internal labyrinth slows the velocity of the water as it moves through the passageways.
Both the dripper top and labyrinth are removable for easy cleaning.
- Output: 2 GPH (Gallons Per Hour)
- Pressure compensating emitter. Water output will increase over 20 PSI.
- Recommended Operating Pressure: 15 to 45 PSI to maintain 2 GPH output
- Very economical solution
- 1/4 inch barbs on the inlet and outlets
- Removable top and labyrinth for easy cleaning