BioStrate® Biobased Microgreen Propagation Felt
This lightweight bio-based textile absorbs and retains water, while providing an inert environment for dense and healthy root development of microgreens.
Even though the BioStrate® 185gsm is compostable, it will maintain its structural integrity for the life of your product and will not clog your filters.
BENEFITS FOR PLANTS
- Holds the optimal amount of water
- Roots are stabilized
- pH balanced
BENEFITS FOR GROWERS
- Compostable* (185gsm ONLY)
- Ready to plant, no pretreatment required
- Custom widths available
- Easy to use
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Moisten the BioStrate® Felt with mist or a quick dip in a water bath. Let excess water drain.
- Sprinkle seeds to the desired density, then mist. BioStrate® can support tightly packed seedlings.
- Place in germinating area for 48 hours or as needed.
BioStrate® performs best when not over-watered. The BioStrate® felt should be kept moist, not saturated. The water level should not be higher than the top of the medium.