The Financial Planning worksheet is designed to help new farmers sketch out basic financials including upfront costs, ongoing costs, and regular sources of revenue. Use this worksheet to:
- Budget for a greenhouse or indoor farm (ZipFarm) installation
- Understand labor costs
- Understand inventory costs: nutrients, seeds, plugs, and packaging
- Explore crop yields and potential revenues
- Strengthen the business plan for your farm
- Present your financials to your spouse, investors, stakeholders, or lenders
By the end of this worksheet, you will have a better understanding of your costs, revenues, and profit margin.
This product will come as a detailed Excel worksheet, with projections for total upfront costs, annual ongoing costs, and estimated revenue.
This worksheet also includes Pro Forma financial documents including the Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow Statement as well as commonly used financial ratios and calculations such as the current ratio, debt-to-asset ratio, and ROI.
This product is designed for customers who are serious about starting an Upstart Farm and is non-refundable.
THIS PRODUCT REQUIRES MICROSOFT OFFICE SUITE OR OTHER PROGRAM CAPABLE OF EDITING EXCEL SPREADSHEETS